On Our Shelves in the last 24 hours. Click to see a specific store location's stock.
NO ONE KNOWS COLLEGES LIKE THE PRINCETON REVIEW! This comprehensive guide to the nation's best colleges provides in-depth profiles on schools, best-of lists by interest, and tons of helpful student-driven details that will help you or your student choose their best-fit colleges!
The Princeton Review's college rankings started in 1992 with surveys from 30,000 students. Over 25 years and more than a million student surveys later, we stand by our claim that there is no single “best” college, only the best college for you … and that this is the book that will help you find it!
STRAIGHT FROM STUDENTS TO YOU
· 386 in-depth school profiles based on candid feedback from 143,000 students, covering academics, administration, campus life, and financial aid
· Insights on unique college character, social scene, and more
RANKING LISTS & RATINGS SCORES
· Lists of the top 20 colleges in 62 categories based on students' opinions of academics, campus life, facilities, and much more
· Ratings for every school on Financial Aid, Selectivity, and Quality of Life
DETAILED ADMISSIONS INFORMATION
· The "Inside Word" on competitive applications, test scores, tuition, and average indebtedness
· Comprehensive information on selectivity, freshman profiles, and application deadlines at each school
Plus! Free access to 2 full-length practice tests online (1 SAT and 1 ACT) to help you prep for the important admissions-exams part of your admissions journey.
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
"What The Best 386 Colleges does so well is to throw a lot of information, from numerical data to student opinions to comments by the colleges themselves, at prospective students and their families …it is an unequaled starting point that families can use to explore a high-quality subset [of] U.S. colleges." –InfoDad.com
“The offbeat indexes, along with the chattily written descriptions of each school, provide a colorful picture of each campus.” –The New York Times
“A great book.... It’s a bargain.” –CNN
“Our favorite college guidebook.” –Seventeen
“Provides the kind of feedback students would get from other students in a campus visit.” –USA Today
“The most efficient of the college guidebooks. Has entertaining profiles larded with quotes from students.”–Rolling Stone