The book is not currently in stock at our stores. Please call us for price and availability.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Gossip Girl series.
- #1: GOSSIP GIRL: A Novel by Cecily von Ziegesar (Paperback): $12.00
- #2: YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH (Gossip Girl: The Carlyles #4) (Paperback): $10.99
- #5: I LIKE IT LIKE THAT: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: NOBODY DOES IT BETTER: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $13.99
- #8: NOTHING CAN KEEP US TOGETHER: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #9: ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: Gossip Girl #10: Would I Lie to You: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $13.99
- #11: DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #12: I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU: A Gossip Girl novel (Paperback): $19.99
From Park Avenue parties to piña coladas, no one rings in the new year like Blair and Serena. The wickedly funny third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling series that inspired the original hit CW show and the HBO Max series.
It's Christmastime and Blair and Serena are best friends again, and up to their old tricks -- partying hard and breaking hearts from Park Avenue to the Caribbean. Blair's mom and Cyrus are having their honeymoon in Salt Key. And when school lets out for the holiday, Blair, Serena, Aaron, and company head down there to blow off steam after their midterm exams.
In between piña coladas and topless sunbathing, Blair and Serena plot revenge on super-jerk Chuck Bass. Everyone jets back to NYC for Serena's New Year's party, during which Nate and Blair may or may not finally go all the way . . . and Serena may or may not be discovered to be the secret fling of Hollywood's hottest young leading man.
About the Author
Cecily von Ziegesar is the creator of the #1 bestselling Gossip Girl and #1 bestselling It Girl novels. She has always lived in New York City.