The book is not currently in stock at our stores. Please call us for price and availability.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Gossip Girl series.
- #1: GOSSIP GIRL: A Novel by Cecily von Ziegesar (Paperback): $12.00
- #2: YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: ALL I WANT IS EVERYTHING: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH (Gossip Girl: The Carlyles #4) (Paperback): $10.99
- #6: YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: NOBODY DOES IT BETTER: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $13.99
- #8: NOTHING CAN KEEP US TOGETHER: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #9: ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: Gossip Girl #10: Would I Lie to You: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $13.99
- #11: DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #12: I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU: A Gossip Girl novel (Paperback): $19.99
The wickedly funny fifth book in the #1 New York Times bestselling series that inspired the original hit CW show and the new series coming to HBO Max's Spring 2020 launch season (alongside hit series such as Pretty Little Liars and Friends).
It's spring break and love is in the air. Or is that a blend of Chanel no. 9 and Gucci Rush? Is there a difference?
Blair moves in with Serena and they're back to being best friends. Will the love-fest last, or will they end up tearing out one another's newly highlighted hair? And speaking of new, Nate is on the straight and narrow, playing Nate-in-shining-armor to his crazy new girlfriend, Georgie. But he will definitely get more than he bargained for when he, Georgie, Blair, and Serena end up hanging out together in Sun Valley, Idaho. Back in Manhattan, Jenny is spending time with a mysteriously nice new boyfriend and Dan is spending time crying in the office of the Red Letter literary journal. And Vanessa--wait, is that Vanessa shopping at Barneys with a guy in a Lacoste shirt?
The long cold winter is over and the sun is finally shining along Fifth Avenue. The trees are in bloom and NYC's most fabulous are ready for a truly outrageous vacation!
About the Author
Cecily von Ziegesar is the creator of the #1 bestselling Gossip Girl and #1 bestselling It Girl novels. She has always lived in New York City.