Not currently on our shelves, but available in 1-3 days.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Gossip Girl series.
- #2: YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $14.99
- #3: ALL I WANT IS EVERYTHING: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $13.99
- #4: LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH (Gossip Girl: The Carlyles #4) (Paperback): $10.99
- #5: I LIKE IT LIKE THAT: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: NOBODY DOES IT BETTER: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $13.99
- #8: NOTHING CAN KEEP US TOGETHER: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #9: ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: Gossip Girl #10: Would I Lie to You: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $13.99
- #11: DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #12: I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU: A Gossip Girl novel (Paperback): $19.99
Serena van der Woodsen is back from boarding school, but is she still the Upper East Side's It Girl? The wickedly funny first book in the #1 New York Times bestselling series that inspired the original hit CW show and the HBO Max series.
Welcome to New York City's Upper East Side, where my friends and I live, go to school, play, and sleep -- sometimes with each other.
S is back from boarding school, and if we aren't careful, she's going to win over our teachers, wear that dress we couldn't fit into, steal our boyfriends' hearts, and basically ruin our lives in a major way. I'll be watching closely...
You know you love me.
About the Author
Cecily von Ziegesar is the creator of the #1 bestselling Gossip Girl and #1 bestselling It Girl novels. She has always lived in New York City.
Praise for the Gossip Girl series:
A New York Times Best Seller
A Publishers Weekly Best Seller
"The book has the effect of gossip itself--once you enter, it's hard to extract yourself." --Publishers Weekly
"A highly enjoyable speedboat of a read, zipping along at lightning speed, leaving adolescent angst, wounded egos, and Manolo Blahnik mules in its wake." --Kirkus Reviews
"Sex and the City for the younger set." --Teen People
"It's like listening in on a seriously spicy convo!" --Twist